Artselerate is a unique combination of business incubator, start-up accelerator, creative collaboration, and networking opportunity that creates a fast and practical approach to business and strategic planning specifically for creative practitioners and arts organisations.
Artselerate helps participants complete their strategic business and marketing plans, with practical actions ready to be implemented, and creates a continued connection with other creative professionals through a guided peer mentoring program and ongoing access to industry experts and resources.
Here’s what to expect if you join us for Artselerate:
- A little bit of pre-work to introduce the incubator content, with a focus on cultural safety
- 2 x 2 day sessions full of tutorials, guest speakers, practical activities, resource sharing, and networking opportunities
- 4 x 1-hour creative business mentor meetings (NSW only)
- Participation in our guided ‘Buddy’ peer support program
- Ongoing connection to the Artselerate alumni
And a whole lot more.
Phew! So much goodness jam packed into one program.
Artselerate is a program designed for creative practitioners at any stage of their professional development—it’s a safe and structured melting pot of experiences, attitudes, and ideas to get your planning done!
You could be…
- An individual artist or maker from any area of the creative industry
- A recent graduate or fledgling freelancer just getting started
- Someone representing a small creative organisation or arts not-for-profit
- A leader from a mid-sized arts or screen organisation who doesn’t have the financial resources to hire a consultant or participate in a more expensive program
Or anything in between!
We welcome keen beans from any area of creative practice. Ideally, you are committed to improving your professional and creative capacity and developing your business and marketing skills in an accelerated way, using a practical methodology.
For an overview
For more detail
At A Glance
90% of participants are extremely happy with the program.
100% of participants said Artselerate increased their knowledge, skill, and capacity to support their creative community.
90% of participants said the resources and information shared at Artselerate were excellent.
What people are saying…
“The highlight of Artselerate was that it is 100% tailored for creatives. Being face-to-face with like-minded people and having a lead facilitator that genuinely wanted to help and share was great.”
“Artselerate helped me to think of my work in a new way and be more goal-driven and strategic.”
“Seeing the huge variety of creative careers that people have and how we are all in various stages of working out how to make them sustainable and achieve growth was really inspiring. I also loved the networking and formed many strong relationships within the cohort, with opportunities for us to support each other in future.”
Keen to join the next round or book a session for your cohort?