Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.
Creative Plus Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small and medium creative businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
To become a part of our BUSINESS CONNECT program:
- Log in to your Service NSW account or register a Service NSW Business Profile;
- Once you’re logged in, click on the Business Tab and then click the Business Connect tile;
- Select the tile Book An Advisor;
- Once redirected, type “Creative” into the “What Can We Help You With?” search bar;
- Look for the advisors who are Creative Industry Specialists;
- Check out our team of stellar advisors, and to see more, click View Full Profile;
- Once you have chosen an advisor you like, click the Request to Book button.
You’ll then conduct your 8 free sessions with your chosen advisor via Zoom.
All our sessions are confidential.
You are entitled to 8 hours of free support per person.
Psst! We’ve noticed that a few advisors who pop up under the ‘Creative’ search aren’t part of our Creative Plus Business Team. You can find our Creative Plus Business advisors via the links below!
- Andrew Gray
- Brooke Scobie
- Carl Sciberras
- Cat Dibley
- Emmie Hallett
- Felicity Blake
- Jess Milne
- Moreblessing Matuure
- Nick Bolton
- Rhiannon Hopley
- Robyn Saurine
- Rosie Lourde
- Sats Kramer
If you have any questions or need more help registering, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.